Friday, September 29, 2006

Need to Shave n' Shower



Mercury Cafe
Originally uploaded by polarpaul.
We went to the Merc for the usual open mic poetry night to recite our poetry, but unbeknownst to us, they'd scheduled a different poetry reading and were charging $10 a head which was way above and beyond our poetry budget.




Clean Shaven
Originally uploaded by polarpaul.
I've taken a shower and now I'm ready to head out to a poetry reading at the Mercury Cafe in Denver.




Need to Shave n' Shower
Originally uploaded by polarpaul.
This is the first of what I intend to be a daily series of phone camera pictures so I can document what my moods have been like. I'm just about to take a shower.




Fall Backyard
Originally uploaded by polarpaul.
I'm going to utilize my phone to get a more accurate idea of what's going on in my life. That way I can take pictures of myself on a daily basis to record what's going on. I think it will also help to stimulate my memory some more.

I really wanted to be sure I had some sort of photo of the trees in my yard while they had turned and before they all dropped off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home