Feeling Down
I've been feeling down the last several days. My car's engine check light is on and the usual trick of running fuel injection cleaner hasn't turned the light off yet. Plus I need to get the oil changed in the next 80 miles or so.
I've spent the last several weeks obsessed with trying to lower my heating bill. I made time lapsed videos of the thermostat, and have read the meter daily. Hey at least I'm getting up around the same time every day.
The snow has kept me in the house a lot trying to make pins and buttons out of polymer clay.
I've spent the last several weeks obsessed with trying to lower my heating bill. I made time lapsed videos of the thermostat, and have read the meter daily. Hey at least I'm getting up around the same time every day.
The snow has kept me in the house a lot trying to make pins and buttons out of polymer clay.
Labels: car repair, depression, gas

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home